||We will fully reimburse you in the unlikely event that you suffer direct financial losses due to unauthorized activity1 in your accounts through Scotia OnLine2 provided you have met your security responsibilities
Easy and time-saving, our secure online services are the most convenient way to fulfill your banking needs anywhere, anytime.
1 Deposit e-statements will only be available online for accounts that are set to the “Electronic Statement” record keeping option. Once this selection is made, paper statements will no longer be received in the mail.
2 Paper statements will still be received via mail.
3 Stop cheque payment charges apply. Stop cheque requests made can not be reversed via Scotia OnLine.
Online Banking Tour
To review common transactions and learn more about how to register for Scotiabank Online Banking view three thirty second videos below
Personal Banking Customer
With Scotia OnLine, you can manage virtually all of your banking needs from any computer with internet access. It's safe, secure and available to anyone with a ScotiaCard or simply a Scotiabank credit card.
Here are just a few of the things you can do online:
- View your account balances and account history, including transaction type
- Pay Scotiabank credit cards
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Setup recurring and future dated transfers and bill payments
- View your Scotiabank account history including deposit, credit cards, terms deposits, etc
- Pay bills
- Transfer funds from your account to another customer’s Scotiabank account1
- Make payments for Customs and Excise
1 Transaction, daily, weekly and monthly limits will apply. Transfers will occur real time and can only be between same currency chequing/savings accounts within your country. You will need the recipients full name, account number and account transit number to send them funds.
Your security is very important to us. That is why you are covered by our OnLine Security Guarantee.
View our demo now and see why Scotia OnLine is the easy and convenient way to gain control of your finances.
Registration for Scotia OnLine is as simple as 1-2-3! All you need is your ScotiaCard and a required Internet Browser. Follow these steps to register:
- Visit the Scotia OnLine website
- Click on the Register Now link in the center of the page.
- Follow the instructions for our easy-to-use self-enrollment feature.
- Click on "Sign-On to Scotia OnLine". You will be redirected to the Scotia OnLine homepage where you can start your online banking.
It is that easy! You're ready to start using Scotia OnLine.
Business Banking Customer
At Scotiabank we know that good money management is one of the keys to business success. With business moving at the speed of light, 'anytime' access to your money and information is essential; thats why all our Cash Management Services are available online.
A suite of services:
- Information reporting
- Direct Deposit
- Wire Payments
- Cheque Reconciliation
- Consolidated Cash Plan
For more on Cash Management Services or to register for Internet Banking, please contact your Scotiabank Account Manager or Commercial Services Representative.
View our demo now and see why Scotiabank Internet Banking is the easy and convenient way to gain control of your finances.